I am no lawyer, so this is written in plain English and very simply, by me!
- When you enter your email address to follow me (to receive emails when I make a new post), it goes straight to my Feedburner (a service of Google). This is where the information is stored, but I do not sell or share it. So you’re not going to get any extra junk mail…huzzah! If you already signed up but changed your mind, you can opt out at anytime by following the ‘unsubscribe now’ link at the bottom of the email.
- I am an affiliate for Amazon and eBay. This means if you follow a product link from either of these sites on my blog and buy it, I earn a small commission. It doesn’t cost you any extra, and I would never share a link to a product I didn’t condone! However, this is specific to the products within my posts. Ads below the posts are auto-generated from keywords in the post.
- I post product links to various sites other than Amazon simply so you can easily find what I’m referring to without having to ask me. I’m not an affiliate for these companies so I don’t make any money if you make a purchase from these links. In addition, I do not have any responsibility for any outside sites, which have their own privacy policies, so my policy does not extend beyond my blog.
- I don’t sell anything on my blog, but I do sell items in my Etsy shop. There is no way I can collect your payment information as Etsy is a secured site. If you buy something from my Etsy shop, I will see your address when I print the shipping label, but I do not save, share or sell it.
- As my blog expands, this policy is subject to change, but even so, your information will still not be sold or shared and I will update this policy here.
- If you do not agree with any of the above policies, you should not access my blog. That would be sad though.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please email me by using the form on the Contact Me page, and I will reply as soon as I can!